Dr. Simran Gulati DNP is a Doctor of Family Nurse practitioner and a general practitioner, in a private Family Medicine Practice located in Chantilly and Dulles VA. She has experience of more then 10 years in Family Medicine. Dr. Simran Gulati has wide range of experience treating patients from a common cold to more complex problems such as Heart Disease and Diabetes. Performs minor surgical and skin procedures, and also uses Botox Cosmetic in her practice. Dr Simran Gulati started Chantilly Family Medicine, a family doctor clinic with locations in Chantilly and Dulles/South Riding to provide patients with personalized primary care.
Dr. Simran Gulati, DNP, APRN, FNP-BC, is a Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner. She received her Bachelor’s of Science in Biology and Nursing from George Mason University. Her nursing career has predominantly been in the cardiovascular intensive care unit at Virginia Hospital Center. She received her Doctor of Nursing Practice with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner from George Mason University. The Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) is the highest level of nursing expertise. DNPs possess adept knowledge to influence healthcare outcomes through organizational leadership, health policy implementation, and direct patient care.
Dr Gulati specializes in primary care with a focus on health promotion and disease prevention. Her goal is to encourage and educate patients to sustain healthy lifestyles based on individualized needs. She continually works toward improving her knowledge and skillset to provide evidence-based medical care to her patients.
Dr. Gulati was born and raised in Northern Virginia. She’s fluent in English, Punjabi, and Hindi. In her free time, she enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and son. Her hobbies include baking cakes, hiking, and swimming.
Our practice offers a wide range of services to support the health and well-being of your family, including:
- Annual Check-ups: Comprehensive health assessments to monitor your family’s well-being.
- Sick Visits: Prompt diagnosis and treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries.
- Immunizations: Following recommended vaccination schedules to keep your family protected.
- Chronic Disease Management: Expert care for chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, and more.
- Pediatric Care: Healthcare for children of all ages, from newborns to adolescents.
- Women’s Health: Specialized care for women, including reproductive health and family planning.
- Men’s Health: Health services tailored to the unique needs of men.
- Senior Care: Compassionate and attentive care for the elderly members of your family.